Introduction to Computer
- Word "computer" is from latin which is "Computare" meaning counting. Computer actually type of counting device which is can receive(input) certain amount of data and conducting a series of arithmatic and logical operation to the data and the output is information which is usefull to the user.
- Computer are able to store certain amount of data or information and immediately can be retrieve anytime.
- The information can be store included numbers, words, formula, alphabets, math symbols and reading symbols.
- "Program" is a set of detail instructions to control the process so that information can be store and retrieve inside the computer and manage the information.
- Computer consists of 2 basic components which is :
- Basic Computer system consist of:
- CPU (Central processing unit)